We are experts in advising agents / intermediaries, players, clubs and brands when a dispute arises and are on hand to support our clients through to resolution. We have extensive dispute resolution experience, including:
- Advising on matters before The Football Association, including substantial experience of advising intermediaries and players on (Rule K) FA Arbitration disputes
- Advising on disputes heard before Premier League, The Football League, FIFA and UEFA
- Representing clients on matters brought before The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)
- Sports related debt recovery matters, including unpaid agency fees & unpaid transfer fees
- Challenges to the decisions and actions of governing bodies
- General contractual disputes
- Acting for clients in the civil and criminal courts
- Intellectual Property infringement actions
We appreciate that funding sports related disputes will always be a key issue to clients.
We are able to offer our clients a flexible approach to funding, including conditional fee agreements where appropriate, and working with after the event insurers to mitigate your financial risks.